March 2, 2008

Here we go again . .

Hey --it was a pretty nice day outside today. So much so that I wanted to take Oreo for a walk. However, I'm at the hospital emergency room again with my mom for what I'm 99% sure is another false alarm due to her panicking over her aches and pains. We've been here about 3 hours and just saw the doctor. They are going to do the usual tests, so now we're waiting for that. I tried reading my human relations text book but I gave up because I kept falling asleep.
I know I'm being a big whiner but it's hot in here and I'm getting grumpy, sleepy, -- hmmm can't think of any other dwarf names -- also hungry.
I think I'm going to go find some water and a snack.
Oh yeah, I watched Beneath the Planet of the Apes! They should of stopped with the first one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment